This Sunday (6 spaces left)
Yoga poses are just the tip of the iceberg… Yoga, meaning “Union” or Oneness, is a spiritual path of universal principles, applicable to all religions and spiritual practices. Discover the profound and practical philosophy behind the poses...
- Discover the main “paths” of Yoga – the physical postures are just one of them!
- Understand the aim of Yoga and how it leads to inner peace
- Learn key passages from the Yoga Sutras, the main philosophical text of Yoga
- Integrate the teachings through yoga practice and meditation
- No prior yoga experience necessary – open to all levels
You’ll take a new understanding of yoga onto your mat and into your life!
Sunday, May 19th, 2013
at Center for Spiritual Living, Peninsula (Redwood City offices)
611 Veterans Blvd., Suite 106, Redwood City, CA
Suggested donation: $25-40
(no one turned away for financial reasons – ask about volunteer opportunities!)
REGISTER NOW ONLINE at the CSL-Peninsula website!
Did you miss the Awakening Self Radio Show -
Evening Meditation and Inspiration this week?
Theme: "Embracing Discomfort"
Not every meditation session is going to be pleasant, easy, and enlightening. In fact, many of them aren't. Does that mean we don't meditate? NO! Meditation actually teaches us how to be present with and embrace whatever arises, the pleasant and the unpleasant.
Learn some ways to work with physical, mental, and emotional discomfort during meditation practice. When we can embrace our experience for whatever it is, we develop more compassion and peace within.
Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Yoga & Meditation Teacher
Menlo Park, CA